"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

tis the season...

Hello!!  Wow... November is almost history and now the Christmas crunch is on!  I still need a few more Christmas cards and so I used the current Merry Monday Christmas challenge, as well as the current WCMC9 challenge of Christmas.  I used the lovely Magnolia Wreath, again, along with the dies from the Season of Cheer die set.  I stamped the full wreath in the light green and then overstamped with VersaMark watermark ink, applied sparkle embossing powder and heat embossed.  I did not repeat that step with the rest of the stamping as I just wanted the main wreath to stand out a bit more.  The word season was die cut from blue glitter cardstock along with two more from scrap cardstock and adhered together.   Die cut the other pieces from white and silver cardstock and then get to work putting together the card.  Took a bit of arranging, but I got everything placed to my satisfaction.  I'm including a close up of the wreath so that you can see the sparkle.




Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white, MFT blue glitter and brushed silver; Stamps:  Concord & 9th; Dies:  Concord & 9th and AJVD; Embossing Powder:  Stampin Up! iridescent ice; Inks:  VersaMark, Stampin Up! Pear Pizzazz

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I do like that fabulous magnolia wreath!! This is pretty Rosemary and that little 'tis the' is the cat's meow!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yay - so glad to this beauty at Merry Monday, Rosemary! Gorgeous wreaths and I love the glittery sentiment with the banner and pines!!

Greta said...

Such a gorgeous card, Rosemary! I love all the elements, colors & how you put everything together!

JoAnn said...

A lovely card. Love all the sparkle. Great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Jean said...

Lovely combination!

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous Rosi and Seahawks colors too (lol). I just love it. So elegant and classy.

Anita in France said...

Shimmery and gorgeous, Rosemary ... I do love that soft blue sentiment with the luscious green wreath! Hugs, Anita :)