"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, April 30, 2021

thinking of you...

 Hey there!  Can't believe it is the last day of April!  Where is the time going?!  Popping in with a card for Color Throwdown and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of anything goes.  I recently had the opportunity to buy some new products from Concord & 9th.   One of the things I was able to buy was the Thinking of You bundle.  I pulled that out and did some simple watercoloring with my ZIG markers.  I die cut the frame from Bristol smooth cardstock and then stamped the floral image on the frame using VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne ink.  I let it dry for a little bit before coloring the images using the colors from CTD.  I die cut the frame several more times from scrap cardstock and stacked everything.  I then adhered the frame directly to my white cardstock base.   I used light gray cardstock to die cut the thinking of you sentiment so that it wouldn't detract from the color images.  I made addition cuts of that die and stacked everything, as well.  I finished off the card with little gems from Trinity Stamps.  They really sparkle in the light!



Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I've been resisting this stamp/die combo but I loooove what you did with it, Rosemary!! The sentiment looks amazing with your colored blossoms!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty frame and flowers. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

Love what you've done with your new products, this is so pretty!

Greta said...

Gorgeous card with those wonderful new products! Really love the frame!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the frame and flowers Rosemary, such a beautiful card.
Faith x

Wanda Cullen said...

WOW this is so gorgeous!!! You really rocked the throwdown colors!

TK said...

Totally stunning!