"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, April 16, 2021

wishing you

 Hey there!  Hope you had a great week.  We are having  AWESOME weather here in the Pacific Northwest!  Sunny and warm temps!  Absolutely love it!   Of course, the lovely weather is scheduled to be gone in the next week... replaced by rain!  But I will take this beautiful weather while I can.  Even though the weather is lovely I really can't go anywhere because... child has school at home.   So I spent part of my day making a card for Color Throwdown, Freshly Made Sketches, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and the April  Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge.   That challenge is mom, dads and grads.  I have a niece who is graduating in June and going to Texas A&M Corpus Christi on a full golf scholarship in the fall (so very proud of her!), but I don't have any RC stamps that fit the grad or dad theme so I went with mom.  I used the pretty Tulips stamp set from RC and colored it with Copic markers in the CTD colors.  The layout based on the FMS sketch, of course.   The SSS Wednesday challenge is clean and simple and while this isn't super simple it is still pretty clean and simple with all the white on white.  All the dies except for the circle die are from Reverse Confetti.   Sketches like the FMS one are a bit tough for me, but I think I pulled this one off! 





Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a new favorite, Rosemary, it's gorgeous! I like the wreaths you've added and the lovely pitcher of tulips. Bravo... this is a winner!

Greta said...

Beautifully colored tulips & pitcher, Rosemary! Just love the background with your creative use of the sketch!

TK said...

Beautiful! Love the design and the colors are just terrific -- they both make this card pop

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch Rosemary, so very Beautiful.
Faith x

Kim S said...

I love your creative use of the sketch with the unique circles highlighting the lovely vase of flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a lovely bouquet! I love how it pops against the dainty textured backdrop ! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Anita in France said...

The bold and vibrant vase of tulips pops so wonderfully against the white on white texture, Rosemary ... this is gorgeous! Congratulations to your niece ... so exciting! Hugs, Anita :)