"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Hello, Lovely Lady

 Hey there!  Have you jumped on the slimline bandwagon yet?  If you haven't, but are interested in slimline dies and want elegant and unique designs, then you need to check out the new slimline dies from Spellbinders.  Today I'm sharing a slimline card that I created with the Blossoming Slimline etched dies.  The set contains four dies.  The base die, the large insert and two smaller pieces that can be used for a sentiment or a decorative element.  For my card I used the two large dies and some butterflies that I glimmered with rose gold foil.  It is hard to tell in the photo, but the base piece was die cut from rose gold foil paper and then the beautifully detailed insert piece was die cut from pink cardstock and then layered over the top.  I adhered the butterflies and then added the sentiment from a glimmer plate set designed by Becca Feeken.   I just love how this turned out.   I will be back in a few days with another card I created using a different slimline die set.  




Thanks for stopping by and make sure that you check out these new slimline dies, as well as all the different deals that Spellbinders has on their website.  Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty and wonderfully feminine!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card, love the colours and the gorgeous die and the foil effect.
Faith x

Greta said...

An absolute WOW card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous slimline - love the coverplate and your glimmered butterflies, Rosemary!!

Anita in France said...

Delicate, glimmery and wonderfully feminine, Rosemary ... this is just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)