Hello! Can you believe it is already November? I can't, lol! Where has the year gone?! Anyway, today is the first day of November and that means that all the new Spellbinders clubs are available in the web store. I have three cards to share today featuring the embossing folder, Glimmer and clear stamp and die clubs. (An affiliate linked list of supplies is at the end of this post. Using my links allows me to earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for your support.) Let's take a look at what I made with this month's clubs.
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Spellbinders November Clubs
The first card features the stamp and die club called Diamond & Arch Motif, as well as the embossing folder club called Fan Motif. I die cut Spellbinders Glacier cardstock with a rectangle die and embossed it with the club folder. I decided to keep things simple by just embossing the largest floral image from the stamp set, as well as the sentiment with gold embossing powder. After die cutting I popped both up on the card front with foam tape.
This card features the Glimmer Club called Glimmer Edge Stylized Floral. The club kit comes with Aura foil. The Aura foil looks so pretty foiled on the aqua cardstock. The new Glimmer foil plate allows you to foil all the images as well as the sentiment in one pass. I decided to go with a monochromatic look and so I made a card base and panel from the same cardstock I used to foil the images. After adhering all the pieces, I popped up the sentiment. Going to add this card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of anything goes.
My final card uses the embossing folder called Fan Motif. I die cut white cardstock with a rectangle die and then embossed it with the embossing folder. I also used the Glimmer club. This time I foiled the images using the new white opaque foil on pink cardstock. It is so pretty! The sentiment is from the stamp and die cut club that I heat embossed in white on the pink cardstock. The small rectangle was die cut from vellum. I adhered the flower, leaves and sentiment to the vellum and then placed foam adhesive behind the images so they are hidden. The panel was then adhered to a pink cardstock base.
Affiliated linked supplies:
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!