"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

wednesday with a jillian vance design...

Hey friends!!  Popping in to let you know that I have my weekly post up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today.  Here is a little peek of my card:



I hope you will take the time to head over to the AJVD blog, have a look and let me know what you think.   Thanks for stopping by today...

ETA:  Big thank you to my sweet friend Greta for alerting me to the fact that I had not included the photo of my project or the links!! 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So it on the JVD blog...BEAUTIFUL!!

Greta said...

I forgot to come back & leave a comment. Just looked at your card again--it's so beautiful, Rosemary! PS--That's what friends are for & I'm so glad you're one of mine!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, Rosemary this is absolutely stunning!!! Love how you have used all the stripes to really have a striking effect!!! And the soft blue and white looks fabulous with all the gold!!! Love the sweet bow at the top, too!!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!
Hugz