"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, April 20, 2015

rainbows...

Hello friends!!  Have a little card to share that I made for the current Time Out challenge inspired by words: "You can't make a rainbow without a little rain."   When I saw the challenge I knew I wanted to use a couple of stamp sets from Reverse Confetti.  However, once I finally got around to making the card I opted to use only set, Dream in Color.  I was going to use the newly released Reverse Confetti set Color Me Happy, but in the end I decided to use a Reverse Confetti Spring Fling Quick Card panel.   I simply stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner of the panel, added two little banners (die cut using the banner from RC Confetti Cuts Tag Me set) and some sequins.  I cut a white panel slightly larger than the quick card panel as a mat.  I ended up angling both panels for some added interest.   I love how quick and easy it was to make this card using the Quick Card panels!

Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:  Recollections white and Simon Says Stamp Fog; Reverse Confetti Spring Fling Quick Card panel; Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Dream in Color; Dies:  Reverse Confetti Tag Me;  Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love this playful design!! The rainbow of polka dots and sparkling sequins won me over right away!!

Greta said...

I've never seen Quick Card panels--how neat! Love how bright & festive this one is & what a great sentiment!

sandie said...

Great design and I love that semtiment. The angled base really does add interest as does the sequins. Thanks for joining TO

Lisa Lara said...

This is just so fun Rosi. I love that paper, that sentiment and all the tiny details. Cool.

Anita in France said...

So fun, Rosemary ... those rainbow dots are fabulous ... as are those shimmery sequins! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Beverley said...

Loving the angles and such pretty DP. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

Nat said...

very cool and creative! love this :)

Deepti said...

Cool fun and funky design :)

Martha said...

OH, what a lovely & FUN card, Rosemary! You ROCK any and every style!