"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CMCC #12... three feathers

Hello friends!!  It is Wednesday and that means time for a brand new color combo over at Colour Me!  So many fun entries for last week's challenge!  I think you will really like this week's soft and subtle combo of light green, light blue and light turquoise.  All the details can be found at the Colour Me...! blog.

Sunday I got a chance to make a stop at my favorite stamping store, Impress Rubber Stamps, and picked up a few things.  One of them was this lovely Impression Obession feather die and well... I was dying (ha!) to use it!  This was a quick card to put together... die cut the feathers from the color challenge colors, adhere to the white cardstock piece, add the sentiment (from the Avery Elle set Love Notes), adhere the hemp twine bow and I was done.  Oh... I rounded one corner, too.

Thanks for stopping by... please check out the projects created by my fellow teamies Tara, Hayley, Sam, Katie, Brenda and March guest designer, Michelle!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white, Hawaiian Shores & Spring Rain; SU! Pear Pizzazz; Stamps:  Avery Elle; Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Die:  Impression Obsession; Hemp twine:  Close to my Heart

18 comments:

Shelly said...

Oooh, pretty card! Love the feathers!

Lin said...

Gorgeous colors, Rosemary!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card Rosemary!!

K-Creatief said...

Very nice,

greathings,
Karin

walchowDesign said...

Pretty, pretty feathers, Rosemary!

joy said...

beautiful! love that die.

Katie Melhus said...

Wow, those feathers are just gorgeous! A CAS card with a BIG impact!

jintyoo7 said...

What a gorgeous card - the feathers are beautiful :)

Claire Broadwater said...

I LOVE the feather die and the colors are amazing together! Beautiful card! X

Robin K. said...

I *heart* those feathers! I like how you let them be the star of the show!

Lisa Lara said...

I love that die and how you used it Rosi.

Canonbury creations said...

Absolutely beautiful Rosie, what a stunning die, something else to go on my wish list!
Val x

OttawaMom said...

I love that sentiment and those feathers look awesome in the challenge colours! Great card Rosemary.

Greta said...

Love the color combo, love the feathers, love this card! Wonderful work, as always, Rosemary!

Anita in France said...

Simply gorgeous, Rosemary, those feathers are amazing ... positively touchable! Anita :)

Unknown said...

I love the sentiment and those GORGEOUS feathers!!!

Deepti said...

Another amazing feather perfection :)

Barb Ghig said...

I can't believe I missed this beauty...such a gorgeous card, Rosemary! I love the color combo and your feathers are gorgeous!