"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, March 24, 2014

my sunshine

Hello friends!!!   The sun is shining here in my corner of the world, but unfortunately the rain is due back in the next few days.  After that huge landslide that occurred north of where I live I'm hoping that the rain holds off.   The pictures of the destruction are just stunning.  My heart goes out to everyone touched by this disaster! 
I have a quick card to share.  I found out this morning that my super sweet and very talented bloggy friend, Judy, is going to be one of the guest designers for the Precious Remembrance Shop April release and I couldn't be more excited to be working with Judy, again!!   She has an amzing card that she made for the PRS guest designer call posted on her blog and it inspired me to get out several of my PRS sets and make this little card.  I used the current Dynamic Duos color combo of Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky and Pale Plum.  I used my favorite PRS set "DIY" along with a sentiment from the PRS set "Thanks".   After stamping all the images I tied on some black baker's twine and added a few clear rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI Rustic White; Stamps:  Precious Remembrance Shop; Black Baker's Twine, Clear Rhinestones; Ink:  SU! Rich Razzleberry & Soft Sky, PTI Plum Pudding.

14 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Rosemary, you are so SWEET! You know, you are the whole reason I found Precious Remembrance Shop and I owe you for that!!! You work magic with their stamps -- well, actually you work magic with ALL stamps -- which is why I adore you so! I mean, take this card for example...how perfectly arranged all the elements are, and the colors are so perfect together. You are a true artist, my friend!

Barb said...

This is beautiful, Rosie! Love how you stamped the feathers so softly and the splatters look fantastic! Yay for Judy! :)

joy said...

This card is so pretty, Rosemary! The stamps are really nice and I like this color combo.

I was wondering if you lived anywhere close to that horrible mudslide. Sure hope there won't be any more of them. How devastating for all of the families involved.

JoAnn said...

So soft ad pretty. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos this week.

Lisa Elton said...

GREAT design Rosemary, love this!

Deepti said...

You use these feathers often but every time u stamp... Ur cards turns out to be masterpieces :) love it

Lisa Lara said...

This is sooooooooooooooooo cool Rosi. I have not really been on board with the feather trend but love the cards you have made with them.

Lee-Anne said...

Gorgeous design! Love this fabulous CAS card, Rosemary!

Martha said...

This is SO lovely, Rosemary!
Love the colors!

Take care! ♥

Robin K. said...

This is such a hip and modern card Rosemary! Love it!!!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Oh, Rosemary- you are amazing! This is just wonderful- the design is outstanding. You used the colors so wonderfully. LOVE!!!! TFS with the Dynamic Duos this week;)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

Anita in France said...

Oh my, Rosemary, this is so gorgeous ... such wonderful images for these soft colours ... and so perfectly balanced! Stunning! Anita :)

Greta said...

I just love every card you make with that stamp set, Rosemary! Looks simple, but I just can't seem to do collage. I'm going to try again using your work as a guide.