"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Guesting at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Hey everyone!  I really hope that everyone is following the guidelines set out by the government (for those here in the US) and are staying safe!  As my post title indicates I'm guesting today at CAS(E) this Sketch!   This time around they are using a retro sketch (one that has been used in the past).   As I was trying to think of what to use for my card I did a little cleaning on my desk and came across a bunch of butterflies that I had foiled with my Spellbinders Glimmer and hot foil plates.  I have created several other cards with those same butterflies.  Since I had three pink ones I decided to use them for my cards.  I die cut white cardstock with a rectangle die and then foiled the sentiment using the same pink foil as the butterflies.  A butterfly was adhered on either side of the rectangle equal distance apart and the center butterfly was adhered with foam tape.  I finished things off with a few iridescent sequins from Simon Says Stamp.  I love it when I can create a card using things that I had previously made, don't you?!


Hope you will play along with CTS this week.  Have a great day and stay safe!

7 comments:

Greta said...

Really love the sketch & your gorgeous pink butterflies were perfect to use for it, Rosemary! Congrats on being the GD--they're lucky to have you!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just Beautiful Rosemary, love those butterflies. Great take on the sketch.
Faith x

I Card Everyone said...

I get so happy when I find a cute little item in my own snippets bin, Rosemary … I couldn't love your flutterbys more! Welcome to the CTS team this week!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

YAY, congrats on guesting Rosemary!! Your card is fabulous, love your pretty butterflies!

Anita in France said...

Glimmery and so very pretty, Rosemary! Congrtulations on your GD spot! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Beautiful! Can't tell they're leftovers -- but they make a pretty card, Rosemary, love the color

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful to have you guesting with us, Rosemary, and your take on the sketch using the butterflies is so pretty!