"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, January 14, 2011

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 100th Challenge Blog Hop!


From the time I found the online world of papercrafting Flourishes has been one of my favorite stamp companies.  Month after month they release some of the most beautiful floral image stamp sets out there.  I try to take part in their Timeless Tuesday challenge as often as I can.  Today I'm taking part in their 100th challenge blog hop!   The theme for this challenge is "favorite", ie use your favorite stamps, embellishments, paper, ink, etc. 



For my card today I used my most favorite Flourishes stamp set:  Sweet Peas.  The following are some other favorites that I used on my card:  ribbon and Spellbinders dies.  I colored the image with Copic markers (V000, V12, YG93 & YG95), which is fast becoming a favorite way to color things!   I also used my favorite style of cardmaking:  clean & simple!

Thanks for taking a peek today... enjoy the hop!

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, they have the most beautiful floral stamps out there!! Your coloring is lovely on this one! Very pretty!
smiles,Deena

ellepaulette said...

So sweet and lovely!! Wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! I love your layout and those colors are wonderful! Great job!

Kay D said...

Love the beautiful, delicate sweet peas!

Elise said...

I am forever using words to describe your work, like this, Rosebud: GORGEOUS, ELEGANT, EXQUISITE... Because, darlin', that's simply HOW you roll! THIS piece takes my breath away! FABULOUS!

Miriam said...

Lovely. I love the soft colors you used!

Brenda said...

All that pink is really beautiful and soft! Love your ribbon! Perfection!

Misti said...

Very pretty!

Grace said...

Oh wow! This is simply stated elegance! LOVE the softness of the colors!!!

Allison Cope said...

Simply beautiful Rosemary!

Brook said...

Love your card. The pink and black color combo is so elegant and your lace is wonderful! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is sooooo gorgeous!!!

ChristineCreations said...

What a beautifully elegant tailored looking card! Gorgeous job!

Alaine said...

This is very pretty. The background paper with the lace is so classy!

Ravengirl said...

So cute! Love those darling sweet peas and how you colored and presented them!

Barbara said...

So cute! Thanks for playing the FTTC100 challenge!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Lovely card! That bow is gorgeous!

Silke Ledlow said...

Rosemary, what a beautiful card! So elegant and perfect...I love it!!! Thank you so much for celebrating our special day with us...hugs ~S~

Chris said...

Stunning - Sweet Peas are one of my favourites too!

E. Marie said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the layout and coloring. Wonderful job.

Lee said...

So sweet and elegant!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL work!!

Joy said...

Stunning Rosemary, just love the feminine look that you created.

Emily Keaton said...

Soft and beautiful. A lovely layout.

Janet said...

Gorgeous! I love how you tied that bow...do you use the bow easy?

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! Love that border along the left side.

Cammie said...

So lovely!

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love the monochromatic theme.

velta said...

Oh My Goodness...this is just Beautiful girl!!! Of course I love pink and this just made me smile even wider...Love that image and your coloring is perfecto!! TFS :)

FibreJunky said...

I don't know if I'd call that CAS, but I would definitely call it beautiful.

Linda Carson said...

What a soft elegance to this beauty! Great job!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Rosemary!! The shade of pink is so soft and beautiful! I love your pretty bow too. Thank you for playing the FTTC100 Blog Hop with us.

Betty Wright said...

Rosemary, this is wonderful and so beautifully colored! Lovely card! Thanks so much for celebration Flourishes FTTC100 with us!