"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, January 10, 2011

Winged Things...

The challenges at both Stampin' Sisters in Christ and Sentimental Sundays involve using things with wings:  butterflies, birds, etc.  Well I recently got the new Graphic 45 8x8 pad called Once Upon a Springtime and it is full of winged things like butterflies, birds and fairies!!  I decided to use the fairies for my card.  This card also fits the current ODBDSLC challenge to use something old and something new.  My old is the lace and the ODBD stamp set and my new is the Graphic 45 paper and the seam binding.



Thanks for taking a peek today!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI Fine Linen & Vintage Cream, PP:  Graphic45; Stamps:  ODBD Grow in Grace; Lace:  Hero Arts; Seam Binding:  Stampin Up!; Spellbinders plain & scalloped small ovals dies

10 comments:

Karen said...

That Graphic 45 paper is delish! I haven't seen it yet (but also haven't been crafty shopping in a bit). I'll have to keep my eyes open. :>

Hope you are off to a great start for the week. I'm busy trying to WARM UP!!!! I drove over ice this morning (after I de-iced my car).....I don't own clothes for this kind of weather (29 degrees!)....brrrrrr! ;>:>

Barb said...

Hi Rosie. This is such a pretty card! I love your design with the smaller squares of fairies along the side! Beautifully done!

Brenda said...

Hi Rosemary! Love those beautiful fairies and how you have a strip of them running down teh card! Beautiful lace too!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love this soft, vintagey feel to the card, Graphic45 paper certainly has that flair with their papers, love this!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a pretty design!! Love the vintage flair and your layout. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge this week!!

Elise said...

This IS exquisite! That stamp is glorious + your use of materials = OH MY! I'm swooning!

Tameko said...

Lovely card. Great paperss & sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Serntimental Sundays.

stampingandstitching said...

This is so pretty, Rosemary! Wonderful design, I love how you have used the fairies images! Gorgeous embellishing too with the lace and ribbon!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Rosemary, I love your card!!! You know I don't have that stamp set yet and I think it is about time I'll get it :D:D. Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Unknown said...

Very nice project, its always fun to get a new pad of DP, isn't it? So happy you could play along in our challenge this week. Thank you for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!