"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Its A Heartfelt Wednesday....

Today I have a card that I made using a Heartfelt Creations image I have wanted to use from the moment I saw it, but I never had the chance because of other design team commitments until now.  The stamp is a single stamp called "Winter Corsage" (1229G).  The sentiment is from the HC set:  Inspire Me Sentiments (HCPC3363).

I stamped and colored the image multiple times before I finally committed to the color story that I used here.  This is another card that I absolutely LOVE how it turned out and that makes me one happy stamper!  The following Copic markers were used to color the image:  BV20, BV23, RV32, RV32, Y21, YG93 & YG95. 



Thanks for taking a peek...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white; Stampin Up! Blue; Gina K. Fresh Aspragus; Stamps:  Heartfelt Creations; Copic Markers; Fiskars corner rounder punch; Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

7 comments:

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful coloring Rosemary, the colors you picked are perfect.

Barb said...

I can see why you love this one, Rosie! Beautiful coloring! Such a pretty image!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Delightful coloring, very clean and elegant look!

Brenda said...

Beautiful colouring Rosemarie! Love it!

craftieodmae said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent, this is beyond beautiful!

Elise said...

TOTALLY had to click into this picture to contemplate your positively GORGEOUS color work, Rosie-doll! This is some MIGHTY beautifous card craft! MIGHTY!

Michelle said...

I agree with the others...your coloring is awesome! The flower stamp is so beautiful!