"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, February 10, 2012

Good Luck....

Hey there!! Happy Friday!!  Have a quick post with a card for one of the Flourishes release week noontime challenges.  I didn't get a chance to make anything for the first challenge, but did get a card done for the "Framed" challenge.  



At the end of last year I finally got the Flourishes Irish Blessings set.  I inked it up for the challenge.  The frame was created using Spellbinders Labels 10 dies.  I colored the image with the Flourishes Spring Green Copic collection of YG00, YG03 & YG06 and E50 & E53.   The little tag is from the PTI Tiny Tags die set.  The embossed frame was created using the Stampin Up! Framed Tulips embossing folder.   A bow tied with some green baker's twine finished things off.

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white; Stampin Up! gable green; Penny Black green; Stamps:  Flourishes; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers; Spellbinders dies; Bakers Twine:  Impress Rubber Stamps

8 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Rosie
Super card... Love it .... Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Judy1223 said...

Rosemary, I love this shamrock boquet! Such great mix of greens, pretty frame, and sweet little tag and bow! I love the embossed frame edge, too...so pretty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE green and white and this card is just perfect

Stacy Morgan said...

This is darling. I really think that textured frame is awesome. Your coloring is perfect. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

stampingandstitching said...

Oh Rosemary, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring on the shamrock! I love the fresh colour scheme and embossing too!

Greta said...

Oh what a wonderful framed card! Love the green & white--looks like spring which I know you will be glad to see (except for all the rain--LOL!)

Brenda said...

I love that embossed frame Rosemary! And what a gorgeous green!

Michelle said...

love the frame and shamrocks!