"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, December 15, 2013

a new adventure...

Hello friends!!  Hope you are having a lovely weekend.  Popping in with a quick post to let you in on a little secret that I have been keeping.  I'm on the design team for a brand new color challenge called "Colour Me"!!   You can find out more about the challenge and the design team by clicking here.  I hope you will check out the challenge and play along with us starting in January!

Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

Gillian R said...

Congratulations on your new DT post. They are so lucky to have you

Marilyn said...

Congrats Rosie, enjoy your new gig! Will be looking forward to seeing your beautiful work! :)
Hugs, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Rosemary ... what a fantastic addition to the team! I put this new challenge into my reader the other day after finding it ... looking forward to seeing your wonderful creativity ... and playing along! Anita :)

jintyoo7 said...

Yay, congratulations, Rosie - looks very exciting :)

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats to you, Rosemary! Looks like a lot of fun (I 'Love' playing with color), so I'm looking forward to joining in!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Congrats Rosie, I will check out the Challenge....but if it is CAS I probably will not participate, however I will enjoy seeing your work in the New Year for them.
Smiles:)
Sue

Tracey McNeely said...

Congrats Rosie! You are going to be great!

Greta said...

Hurrah, Rosemary! Couldn't have picked a better DT member!