"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, February 15, 2015

how beautiful a day...

Hey friends!!  Well... today is a beautiful sunny day here in Western Washington!  Popping in with a card for the current ColourQ challenge, as well as the current Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try.    Lots of IRC goodies used for this one!


The patterned paper is from a 6x6 pad that I have NEVER used before... Teresa Collins Family Stories.   All the patterned in the pad are super cute so I'm going to have to make sure that I use it again and soon!  I used lots of RC Confetti Cuts dies:  Tag Me,  Class Act and Love Note.  I die cut all my pieces and then started layering them up.  The sentiment is from the RC set Paper Crane.    My red isn't quite the deep red in the ColourQ combo, but I think it works well enough for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white and black; PP:  Teresa Collins; Stamps:  Reverse Confetti; Dies:   Reverse Confetti and My Favorite Things; Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

13 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card Rosemary, I love the little strands of hearts, great detail!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Lisa Elton said...

You did a great job with the sketch and the colors!! Love those sweet vellum hearts Rosemary. Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Canonbury creations said...

Fab card Rosie, love all the layering and then that sentiment really pops on that simple clean topper!
Val x

Claire said...

Beautiful sentiment and the red, spotty background is so sweet - loving that shade of red! Love the punched hearts too! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful card! That printed mat framing your sentiment is so fun with the dotted bg!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love it, Rosemary!!! The little hearts are so much fun and I love those Teresa Collins papers!!! Great take on the sketch!!!
Have a lovely day!!!!

Deepti said...

This is love the polka dots the banners and those hearts in vellum look awesome !

Greta said...

Beautiful, modern card, Rosemary!

Martha said...

What a fun & sweet card this is, Rosemary! I LOVE that dot paper.

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Rosemary ... I love those delicate vellum hearts ... and that wonderful sentiment! Anita :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful design, Rosemary! Love how you stapled those vellum hearts on! Great take on the SFYTT!

~amy~ said...

Bummer that the rain is back...your card is lovely. awesome polkas!
Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!