"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

my sunshine...

Hey friends!  So... I made this card for the Simon Says Stamp/Lawn Fawn co-challenge over at flickr.  Unfortunately, I had to pull the card from the challenge because I missed one little (well actually big, lol!) component:  use kraft!   As you can see from my card there isn't a drop of kraft on it!  Sigh... going to try to make something new for the flickr challenge.  Thankfully there is still plenty of time to enter.   I will be posting this to the new SSS Work It Wednesday challenge (spring... don't cute bunnies just says "spring" to you?) and this week's SSS Wednesday challenge Anything Goes.


I love it when I get an idea and I'm able to have my card turn out exactly like I envisioned it!  I own one Lawn Fawn set, Hello Baby.  I stamped the big and little bunnies on some Teresa Collins Memorabilia patterned paper and die cut them with the matching dies.  I stamped the grass using light blue and grey inks and then adhered the bunnies.  The blue "sky" was die cut using the Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Border die.  The sun is from the SSS set Bring the Sunshine and was cut using the matching die.  The clouds are also from Lawn Fawn.  I added a bit of stickles to the clouds and bunny tails for a bit of sparkly.

Have a happy day...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white & Spring Rain; Stamps and dies:  Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn; Crystal Stickles; Teresa Collins Memorabilia 6x6 pad; Memento Tuxedo Black & London Fog inks; PTI Spring Rain ink

12 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi sweet Rosi, I am once again sick, with a nasty flu bug. UGH. I love love this cute card and love how you overlapped the conversation bubble panel. I must case that.

Viv said...

Oooh this is sooo pretty Rosie,love the cute bunnies too ;) Viv xx

Greta said...

How do you do it?! Every card is a winner, Rosemary--this is one of my all-time favorites! That paper is perfect for the bunnies (I LOVE bunnies!) & the speech bubble sky is pure genius! A winner!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, those little bunnies are so darling and I love their sparkly tails, Rosemary!!! Love how you have done the grass and the speech bubble with the sun and clouds are so lovely!!! Very cute, Rosemary, pity 'bout the kraft, but I know you will be able to make another lovely card like this one, for the kraft challenge!!!!
Have a lovely day!!!

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful card Rosie, love the bunnies:)
Val x

Kara Lynne said...

Your card design is wonderful! I love your colors and the message it gives.

Barb Ghig said...

I really love this card, Rosemary! Your scene is so charming and I love how you placed the speech bubble border! I've actually been working on something similar :)

cheiron said...

So cute! I love those little patterned bunnies! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog this week!

Lisa Elton said...

I love those sweet little patterned bunnies, CUTE CUTE card!!

Nancy said...

I had to take several looks at your card, Rosemary! So soft and lovely! Perfect details, perfect colors! I love it!

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Rosemary ... the detailing's fabulous ... the 'silver lining' in the clouds, the shadow stamped grass, those cute paper pieced bunnies with their little shimmery bobtails ... such a delight! Anita :)

Nat said...

beautifully created Rosemary, love the bunny and I think its perfect with out the Kraft component!!