"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Time for Tea...

Hey there.... its Saturday and time for a new challenge over at Less is More!  This week the challenge is to use a silhouette image on our clean and simple project.   I'm not big on silhouettes, but I do own a few from Hero Arts and used one called Teatime Silhouette for today's card.   Because the stamp has a frame around the image and I wanted to die cut it with a Spellbinders plain circle die I was careful to ink only the interior image and then wipe off any ink that might have gotten onto the frame portion.  Lucky me, it only took one try to get the image stamped!!   I used Tuxedo Black ink and where the image was kinda splodgy I filled it in with Tuxedo Black marker.   



I die cut some purple cardstock using a Spellbinders scalloped circle time and some black cardstock using a Spellbinders Fancy Tags 3 die.  Everything was layered up using foam dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the Taylored Expressions set Creativi-Tea and was stamped using Memento Grape Jelly ink.

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white; Gina K. black, SU! Purple; Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Grape Jelly; Stamps:  Hero Arts & Taylored Expressions; Dies:  Spellbinders

36 comments:

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful Rosemary!
Perfect silhouette!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card I love it.

Loli said...

Hola mrosemary, i'm glad to see you:D.
OOOh Rosemary, FAN-TAS-TIC!!card wonderful dies and the stamp is beautiful!!!i love it, great job Rosemary, as always.
A hug from Palma

Suzilou said...

A perfect silhouette, love it :)

Carol said...

Fabulous card Rosemary, love the splash of purple. Carol x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fantastic creation love it

Ali x

Mandi said...

Incredible card Rosemary
Stunning!

thank you so much
mandi LIM

Suze Bain said...

A gorgeous silhouette and beautifully framed. xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Love!!!!

MonikaC said...

I love your card! It is beautiful!

Cath Wilson said...

That's a lovely silhouette stamp! Great design x

Barb said...

Perfect for the challenge, Rosie! Beautiful black and white card! :)

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous!!

LeAnne said...

Now I LOVE silhouettes, and of course, I love this one too!

Kathyk said...

Lovely card and the image is adorable

Kathyk

Gibmiss said...

Hi Rosi
Fabby card ...love it ...stunning work...i have not started mine yet......
Hugs sylvie
xxxx

Viv said...

Fabulous card!

Unknown said...

Lovely!!

Deborah Frings said...

Such a pretty silhouette image and I love the fancy diecut mount!

Anonymous said...

Perfect!
xx

Judy1223 said...

Rosemary, I don't know how you do it week after week...another great card for LIM! I love that Hero Arts silhouette image, too. So sweet!

Christine said...

Wow, well done! I love it Rosy!
Christine

Marrigje said...

Beautiful card. Beautiful image and I love the layering with foam.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful silhouette design. Love the sentiment in the soft purple.

Linby said...

oh wow - I just LOVE the way you framed the image, so elegant and a perfect silhouette.
Linbyx

Viv said...

Oh Rosemary what a beautiful card again, I love it :O) Viv xx

G Peplow said...

Brilliant silhouette Rosemary, I love the image and the layered mount is perfect, a brilliant card, Gay xxx

Jenny said...

So sweet and CAS Rosemary, I love the ornate tag :)
Jenny x

kingstonmama said...

What a sweet image, Rosemary. It looks beautiful and so striking the way you've mounted it. :) Ann Y.

Aileen said...

Love your framing for your silhouette. Beautiful. x

Jose said...

Beautiful card, lovely work

Carole Campanile said...

Ahh Rosemary, you never disappoint. This is a perfect silhouette card. I really like how you framed it; well done.

Carole

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous. Wow. Rosi. I love love love it.

Lisa A. said...

What a sweet card, Rosemary! Your silhouette is lovely...and the beautiful die cut tag behind it is perfect! Sweet and lovely!!

Elise said...

It's not luck, friend - it's TALENT! YOU are a WONDERFUL stamper and that is truly a gift and the result of LOTS of practice - THIS is a stunning example of your BEAUTIFUL talent!!!!!!

Brenda said...

Totally love that Spellbinders Fancy Tag die you used! Superb!