"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, February 23, 2014

hey, there...

Hello friends!!   Popping in with a little card that I made today with some new Stampin Up! goodies that I got recently.  I combined the current layout from CAS(E) this Sketch with the current Dynamic Duos combo to come up with this:

I used the SU! sets Flower Shop and Just Sayin'.  The flower was stamped using Memento Tangelo and SU! Melon Mambo inks.  The speech bubble was stamped using Wild Wasabi, die cut using the correponding die and adhered over the flower using foam dimensionals.  A Studio Calico wood veneer heart was pressed into the Tangelo ink to color it and then adhered to the speech bubble.  I adhered the piece to a kraft card base for a bit of contrast. Simple, simple, simple!!







Thanks for stopping...

Supplies:  Cardstock: PTI white; SU! Crumb Cake; Stamps:  SU! Flower Shop & Just Sayin'; Inks:  SU! Melon Mambo & Wild Wasabi, Memento Tangelo; Die:  SU! speech bubble; Studio Calico wood veneer heart

13 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Simple maybe Rosie, I say simply stunning! Love the scribbly flowers and that beautiful colour palette:)
Val x

craftieodmae said...

I love it!!!! Love those corners too!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and pretty! What a fabulous take on the sketch!

walchowDesign said...

Simple and sweet card!

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty! Awesome take on the sketch!

Anita in France said...

How sweet, Rosemary ... those scribbly flower images are fabulous! Anita :)

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Rosie
It is fresh and clean and altogether beautiful.
Smiles:)
Sue

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card, Rosemary! I love how you flowers are tucked in behind the speech bubble...so charming! Love this color combo, too!

jintyoo7 said...

So pretty, and I just LOVE the corner treatments :)

canadian_liner said...

It may be simple, simple, simple, but its cute, cute, cute, too! Love the clever layering and the Tangelo heart! Thanks so much for joining the Dynamic Duos for Triple Threat week!

Greta said...

Oh what a fun card! Not sure I can come up with something for those colors, but I love how you used them!

Deepti said...

Love the fun n CAS take on these challenges :)

Robin K. said...

Super cute Rosemary! I just ordered that Just Sayin' Set - thanks for the inspiration:)