"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, February 2, 2014

love you {lots}...

Hello friends!!  Well... it is Super Bowl Sunday and it is a gorgeous day here in Western Washington.  Everyone is running around in Seahawks gear (except for me!) and confident that the Hawks can pull it off!  Despite all the football excitement I have a card to share that I made for the current Fusion challange and it works for the current Addicted to CAS challenge, as well. 

 
When I saw the new Fusion challenge I was really inspired to play along... especially since I had just received this fun pack of Stampin Up! designer papers called Fresh Prints which are perfect for the challenge. . I am seriously in love with this little pack of papers and I'm pretty sure that I will be ordering a second one very soon!    I went with fusing the sketch with the photo inspiration for my card.  I die cut all the hearts using some Verve dies (Wavey Hearts and Heart Quartet).  While I realize that the papers I used do make the card look a little busy, it really is pretty CAS.  The sentiment is from the Verve set No Matter What.  Finished things off with a couple of wooden hearts and some red sequins.

Thanks for stopping by... GO HAWKS!!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white; PP:  SU! Fresh Prints; Stamps:  Verve; Dies:  Verve; Wood embellishments:  Studio Calico; Sequins

18 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card.............I'm sorry, I just don't get football, LOL but good luck with your team!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Rosie,
Great card where you can actually see fusion happening, the hearts and the polka dots match wonderfully and create movement that is always a plus in any design.
Smiles:)
Sue

Christine said...

Great card Rosy! I love polka dots, it's a good combination with the hearts!
Hug
Christine

wienerhoneymooners said...

Alright another lovely card Rosi!!! So glad you joined along at FUSION!
Polka Power and hearts galore! Love it!



go hawks!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Rosemary, love your design and those polka dots!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--LOVE this card, Rosemary! Those papers are fabulous & I love them together--not too busy how you used them & the wooden embellishments are the perfect touch! Go Hawks--got my 2 shirts on!

Robin K. said...

I'm rooting for the Hawks! I love the card- I agree it still has a CAS feel!

Anita in France said...

This is lovely, Rosemary, that triple polka dotted DP is brilliant ... love how you picked up the dots with the sequin detailing across those gorgeous hearts! Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Such a stunning card, Rosemary! I love the polka dots so much and the patterned hearts are so lovely! Great idea to add the wooden hearts, too!

Michelle said...

Holy smokes...love these dots!!! You must be happy for the Sea Hawks!

Deepti said...

This is smoking hot!! love those pattern papers, beautiful card :) Thank you for sharing with us at ATCAS n Fusion!!

Lynn said...

I can see why you love the patterned papers...they are gorgeous! Your take on the sketch is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Rosi. Positively smashing.

Kylie said...

Great card! All those hearts are amazing!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Martha said...

Hi, Rosemary! I love...love...love this DARLING card! Hearts & dots...always make me smile. Every detail is simply beautiful!

Michelle Lupton said...

LOVE this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS, as well as at FUSION!!

Betty said...

Great take on the sketch and I love all the details on the card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Kelly Griglione said...

Fun card! Love how you have the DP below your border. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!