"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FTTC69

Wow! For the second week in a row I have had a chance to do the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge!  This week's challenge is to make a one layer card.  When I read the challenge I immediately knew I would use my favorite Flourishes set:  Sweet Peas.  I adore that set and love to color it with my Prisma pencils and gamsol. In my estimation the Sweet Peas set from Flourishes is the best one out there in the stamping world!  I'm looking forward to getting Copic certified at the end of the month so that I can start coloring the image with my markers!

After coloring the image, I finished the card off with some SU! Certain Celery satin ribbon (LOVE that ribbon).  The sentiment is from the Flourishes set Sweet Violets.

Thanks for taking a peek! 

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI White; Ink: Memento London Fog; Color medium:  Primsa Pencils & gamsol;  Stamps:  Flourishes Sweet Peas & Sweet Violets; Ribbon:  SU! Certain Celery satin

10 comments:

Nat said...

beautiful one layer card, the ribbon is a perfect added touch!

Elise said...

You OWN that stamp, Rosie, my Rose! GORGEOUS color work! Somethin' tells me that Copic Marker Certification is going to be a breeze for you! {You could probably TEACH the class yourself!!!} Excellent card craftin', friend! You are MAGNIFICENT! Oh, and so is THIS card! Yipeeeee!

Lin said...

Lovely, Rosemary! Sweet peas are such deicate flowers and you've captured them perfectly with your colors and design.

Cindy said...

Love those sweet peas. They look great on a one-layer card too. Beautiful.

Velta said...

My goodness on this challenge girl...you have a talented knack of a "one layer" card. I love the elegance of your card...too stunning!

Jessica Theodore said...

This is so pretty, I love the colours you used, and that ribbon fits just perfect! xx

Yogi said...

soft and pretty

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Love how you've added the ribbon on the bottom!!! Perfect CAS card!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Rosemary! Love it!

Betty Wright said...

Rosemary, this is beautiful! Wonderful coloring and design! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!