So I'm all set, right? Well, not so fast. It took three attempts to finally get the card I wanted and I'm still not really happy with it. It all started with my decision to use PTI's Lemon Tart ink. Now, I adore Lemon Tart cardstock and ribbon, but the ink, not so much. After some frustrating attempts with Lemon Tart ink I gave up and decided to use Memento's Dandelion, which provided a much better result. Once the ink issue was resolved I was ready to move on to finishing the card with some PTI Melon Berry ribbon. I laid down my strip of Scor-Tape and start pleating the ribbon. I'm almost done when I realize that the bottom edge of the ribbon was too close to the sentiment! Grrrhh! But I was committed at that point, so I finished up the card.