"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, June 28, 2010

DeNami Summer Theme #2

Back with my 2nd card for the DeNami Design theme challenge:   Summer!  I also made this card for the current SCS CAS challenge to use the colors of Pumpkin Pie, Certain Celery & Bashful Blue.  I wanted to make a card using all three of the drink stamps from the set and here it is.  I had wanted to put a sentiment on the card underneath the drinks, but got so intent on making sure the embossing came out right that I forgot all about the sentiment.  Oh well... 


Thanks for taking a look....

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI White; SU! Pumpkin Pie; Certain Celery & Brocade Blue; Ink:  SU! Pumpkin Pie, Certain Celery & Brocade Blue; Cuttlebug, dot embossing folder; Prisma pencils & blender pencil.

7 comments:

Elise said...

Now I know where to go to get a refreshing glass of summer FUN! ROSEBUD! Sorry I've been MIA.... BUT not you, friend! You've been busy, busy, busy. This card, those darling images and your glorious color work - ahhhhh! Just the refreshing bit of inspiration needed around this HOT place! I love this ADORABLE card and those GREAT colors! Yipeeeeeeee!

{I'll be back later to dig around at all of your fantastic pieces! Love you, dear!}

Unknown said...

This card is just as fabulous as your 1st. Love the die cut drinks. Fun colors, and great polka dot texture.

Cindy said...

I seem to have a 'thing' for images with drinks. This is adorable Rosemary.

Paulina said...

I love this Tropical Drinks card, Rosemary! You did a perfect job balancing the colors and yet making it a CAS card.

Thanks for playing in the DeNami challenge again!

Michele Gross said...

So darling, so fun! This would make a really cute invite for a summer cocktail party :) Glad you joined us again at the DeNami challenge!

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous card Rosemary! Love the colours you have used and the soft colouring of the images. The embossed strip at the bottom looks great and you really don't need a sentiment at all.

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' this card!!