"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pursue Happiness

Finally got a chance to make a card for the current Taylored Expressions, TESC117, sketch challenge.   I used the colors from the current Color Throwdown, CTD97.   The Color Throwdown colors this week are Night of Navy, Certain Celery and Cameo Coral.  I paired them with PTI's Vintage Cream as my neutral.


I also used the TE set Discover Your Wings set for the card.  It is a set that I need to use more.  The butterflies are what got me when I first saw it.  The set has some of the most beautiful butterflies I have ever seen!  The patterned patter is from the DCWV mat stack Garden Whimsy.

Thanks for taking a peek and have a great day!

Supplies:  Stamps:  TE - Discover Your Wings; Ink:  SU! Cameo Coral & Certain Celery, PTI - Enchanted Evening; Cardstock:  PTI: Vintage Cream, SU! Night of Navy; PP:  DCWV Garden Whimsy mat stack; Ribbon:  SU! Certain Celery Twill ribbon; blue rhinestones

5 comments:

Elise said...

Oh, Rosebud! Look at YOU, you busy lil' craft-goddess! This is such wonderfulness, I'm in LOVE! Golly, gosh, that is some GORGEOUS stamping!!! What great use of that composition and the CTD colors! Yahooooo! Looks to me like you had FUN! YEE HAW!

Nat said...

beautiful colours, such a soft romantic feel to your card! :)

Michele Gross said...

This is sooo gorgeous! Love love love what you did with the colors-really fab!

stampingandstitching said...

Oh this is gorgeous Rosemary! Love what you created using the colours and design from the challenges.

Broni said...

Beautiful, Rosemary! I love how the green ribbon/bow just pulls it all together!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Throwdown!